No disagreement between Trump and Xi on North Korea: Rex Tillerson
US secretary of state Rex Tillerson says that there is ‘no disagreement’ between US President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping over North Korea
Beijing: US secretary of state Rex Tillerson said on Thursday that there is “no disagreement” between US President Donald Trump and Chinese President Xi Jinping over North Korea.
Xi shared with Trump specific actions that China is taking to enforce sanctions against North Korea, such as restrictions on bank accounts, Tillerson told reporters in Beijing.
Both leaders will not accept a nuclear-armed North Korea, he added.
Trump arrived in the Chinese capital on Wednesday from South Korea as part of a marathon Asia tour where he has received a lavish welcome from Xi, including a personal tour of the Forbidden City. Reuters
- PM Modi seeks double-digit growth for India’s entry into $5 trillion club
- Modi govt unlikely to appoint a chief economic adviser for the rest of its term
- Motorcycles matter as trade tensions rise
- India’s future lies in creating carbon-neutral cities, says Danfoss India’s Purushothaman
- Rural neglect cause for urban woes: Nitin Gadkari