Russia spied on Sergei Skripal and his daughter for at least five years: Report
Russia’s intelligence agencies have been spying on former double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia for at least five years, Britain’s NSA Mark Sedwill has told Nato
London: Russia’s intelligence agencies have been spying on former double agent Sergei Skripal and his daughter Yulia for at least five years, Britain’s national security adviser Mark Sedwill has told the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (Nato), according to a Press Assocation tweet on Friday.
The comments came in a letter from Sedwill to Nato secretary general Jens Stoltenberg, the PA said.
Officials at NATO were not immediately available to comment. Reuters
- Amritsar train accident: Locals continue protest, demand action against driver
- India to put former top climate change official Rajendra Pachauri on trial for sexual harassment
- Rahul Gandhi hits out at KCR, claims Telangana reeling under debt
- Deve Gowda-Siddaramaiah display rare bonhomie ahead of Karnataka by-polls
- Govt allocates Rs 144 crore to AYUSH ministry for alternative medicines
Editor's Picks »
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen
- Havells India: Rising costs give a jolt to profitability in September quarter
- All’s well at Mindtree, except for high client concentration risk
- India’s rising steel demand is making companies starry-eyed