4.5 magnitude earthquake hits Himachal Pradesh
Tremors were felt in different parts of Himachal Pradesh with epicenter of the earthquake in Chamba district of the state
Shimla: An earthquake measuring 4.5 on the Richter Scale hit Himachal Pradesh’s Chamba district on Thursday afternoon, meteorological department officials said.
Tremors were felt in different parts of the state but no loss of life or property was reported.
Tremors were felt around 3.45 pm and the magnitude of quake was 4.5 on Richter scale with epicenter in Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, the local MeT office said.
Editor's Picks »
- John Bogle, Vanguard founder who popularized low-cost index fund, dies at 89
- Scoot airline announces new flights to Visakhapatnam, Coimbatore, Trivandrum
- Flipkart Republic Days vs Amazon Great Indian Sale: Top deals on smartphones
- Pick volatile mutual fund only if you have higher risk appetite
- Top mutual fund schemes to invest in - Mint 30
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies
- 1 step forward, 2 steps back. Is GST going the VAT way?
- Mindtree delivers stable Q3 results after a shock Q2
- RIL Q3 results today: Will Reliance Jio, Reliance Retail make up for lost energy?
- Why Tata Motors’ Project Charge at JLR is failing to recharge its shares