4.5 magnitude earthquake hits Himachal Pradesh
Tremors were felt in different parts of Himachal Pradesh with epicenter of the earthquake in Chamba district of the state
Shimla: An earthquake measuring 4.5 on the Richter Scale hit Himachal Pradesh’s Chamba district on Thursday afternoon, meteorological department officials said.
Tremors were felt in different parts of the state but no loss of life or property was reported.
Tremors were felt around 3.45 pm and the magnitude of quake was 4.5 on Richter scale with epicenter in Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, the local MeT office said.
- Banks turned wary of NBFCs months before IL&FS defaults
- HUL Q2: Rising input costs face off against healthy demand growth
- Q2 results: DMart finally set to face a reality check
- Temporary staffing: Decent employee additions, margin pressures may sustain
- Gujarat relief for Tata Power, Adani Power underlines sector’s harsh reality