4.5 magnitude earthquake hits Himachal Pradesh
Tremors were felt in different parts of Himachal Pradesh with epicenter of the earthquake in Chamba district of the state
Shimla: An earthquake measuring 4.5 on the Richter Scale hit Himachal Pradesh’s Chamba district on Thursday afternoon, meteorological department officials said.
Tremors were felt in different parts of the state but no loss of life or property was reported.
Tremors were felt around 3.45 pm and the magnitude of quake was 4.5 on Richter scale with epicenter in Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, the local MeT office said.
- Volkswagen CEO knew about emissions software months before scandal
- Insolvency: Govt may come up with new law for registered valuers
- Turkey will defy economic threats, says President Erdogan
- Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft, Amex, others plan to fight data localisation plans
- Kofi Annan dies at age 80, world mourns loss