Donald Trump’s approval rating climbs to 40%, highest level this year
Donald Trump’s average ratings are still the lowest since the Truman administration, according to the poll by ABC News and The Washington Post
London:President Donald Trump’s approval rating rose to 40% in the latest poll by ABC News and The Washington Post, the highest level this year.
The reading compares to 36% in January’s poll. His disapproval rating fell to 56% from 58%. Trump’s average ratings are still the lowest since the Truman administration, according to the poll.
Opinions about Trump’s handling of the economy were more evenly split, with 46% in favor and 48% expressing reservations. Bloomberg.
- Petrol, diesel prices cut for fourth straight day
- Amritsar train accident: Locals continue protest, demand action against driver
- India to put former top climate change official Rajendra Pachauri on trial for sexual harassment
- Rahul Gandhi hits out at KCR, claims Telangana reeling under debt
- Deve Gowda-Siddaramaiah display rare bonhomie ahead of Karnataka by-polls
Editor's Picks »
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen
- Havells India: Rising costs give a jolt to profitability in September quarter
- All’s well at Mindtree, except for high client concentration risk
- India’s rising steel demand is making companies starry-eyed