Donald Trump’s approval rating climbs to 40%, highest level this year
London:President Donald Trump’s approval rating rose to 40% in the latest poll by ABC News and The Washington Post, the highest level this year.
The reading compares to 36% in January’s poll. His disapproval rating fell to 56% from 58%. Trump’s average ratings are still the lowest since the Truman administration, according to the poll.
Opinions about Trump’s handling of the economy were more evenly split, with 46% in favor and 48% expressing reservations. Bloomberg.
- Saudi Arabia arrests drive home message: change comes from the top
- Karnataka LIVE: Kumaraswamy swearing in today, Congress, JDS invite opposition leaders
- India ranks 145th among 195 countries in healthcare access, quality
- Around the world in 254 days, with 6 women sailors
- ‘I’m sorry’, Facebook boss tells European lawmakers