Donald Trump’s approval rating climbs to 40%, highest level this year
Donald Trump’s average ratings are still the lowest since the Truman administration, according to the poll by ABC News and The Washington Post
London:President Donald Trump’s approval rating rose to 40% in the latest poll by ABC News and The Washington Post, the highest level this year.
The reading compares to 36% in January’s poll. His disapproval rating fell to 56% from 58%. Trump’s average ratings are still the lowest since the Truman administration, according to the poll.
Opinions about Trump’s handling of the economy were more evenly split, with 46% in favor and 48% expressing reservations. Bloomberg.
Editor's Picks »
- BofA-ML survey: Short EM equity second most crowded trade
- GST-led shift from informal to formal sector happening, but at a snail’s pace
- Uncertain earnings for agricultural input firms despite bountiful rains
- PVR pays a premium for south
- Tata Steel’s Q1 supports India push but investors enquire at what cost