Body and debris from Myanmar military plane found in sea: Army statement
- Marico’s Harsh Mariwala: Innovation can spur creation of successful Indian brands
- TCS doesn’t believe in sacrificing profitability to drive growth
- ‘100 million Paytm users have completed KYC’
- Realty funds face uphill task in raising, deploying capital for projects
- Advent-backed ASK Group is working on a $250 million IPO
Yangon: Bodies and debris were found in the water on Thursday after a Myanmar military plane vanished over the Andaman Sea with 122 soldiers, family members and crew on board, the military said in a statement on its official Facebook page.
Three bodies, including two adults and a child, were found by a navy ship 35kms (22 miles) from the southern costal town of Launglon, the military said.
A plane wheel that was believed to be from the Chinese-made Y-8-200F transport plane was also found, the statement said. Reuters