Faizabad Express derails near Hapur
- Farm distress is now haunting us: NITI Aayog’s Rajiv Kumar
- Uttam Galva gets nod for change in ArcelorMittal Netherlands’s profile
- Ujjawala scheme: Indian Oil, others defer loan recovery up to 6 refills
- Lingayats and Veershaiva one and the same, says All India Veershaiva Mahasabha
- Raghuram Rajan, corporate leaders to set up Rs750 crore university
New Delhi: coaches of Delhi-Faizabad Express got derailed near Hapur in Uttar Pradesh this evening resulting in injury to some passengers.
“Seven coaches including four AC coaches, two sleeper coaches were derailed at 9.05 pm. No death has been reported so far but some passengers have suffered injuries,” said the Northern Railway spokesperson Neeraj Sharma.
He said a relief train and medical van have been rushed to the spot. Northern Railway general manager A.K. Puthia along with senior officials have rushed to the spot, he added.