China to ‘significantly’ boost buying of US goods: White House
Both sides agreed on meaningful increases in US agriculture and energy exports, the White House said
Washington: China will significantly increase purchases of US goods and services, the White House said in a statement following talks in Washington this week that aimed to resolve a trade dispute between the world’s two largest economies.
Both sides agreed on meaningful increases in US agriculture and energy exports, the White House said, adding that the US will send a team to China to work out the details.
Editor's Picks »
- MakeMyTrip’s attempts to juggle between growth and profitability
- Kerala’s SoS may not have major impact on asset quality of banks
- Subsidy sharing concerns loom for state-run upstream oil firms
- L&T is better off rewarding investors given the poor investment avenues
- Coal India’s share sale plans eclipse bright outlook for FY19