China to ‘significantly’ boost buying of US goods: White House
Both sides agreed on meaningful increases in US agriculture and energy exports, the White House said
Washington: China will significantly increase purchases of US goods and services, the White House said in a statement following talks in Washington this week that aimed to resolve a trade dispute between the world’s two largest economies.
Both sides agreed on meaningful increases in US agriculture and energy exports, the White House said, adding that the US will send a team to China to work out the details.
Editor's Picks »
- RITES IPO opens today, analysts say valuation attractive
- Piyush Goyal says govt will look into RBI demand for more powers over state-run lenders
- Public sector banks to focus on credit needs of good borrowers: FM
- SBI’s Rajnish Kumar says banks agree fragmentation in the industry is not good
- IIFL arm looks to raise Rs746 crore from institutional investors