Soldiers paying with blood because of ‘opportunistic’ alliance in J&K: Rahul Gandhi
New Delhi: Congress president Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday accused the Centre of having a “non-existent” policy for Kashmir and blamed the BJP-PDP alliance for the bloodshed in the region.
He also attacked the prime minister, saying while he was “dithering”, soldiers were paying with their blood because of the “opportunistic” alliance in Jammu and Kashmir. “PDP says ‘talks’ with Pakistan. BJP defence minister says ‘Pakistan will pay the price’. While our soldiers pay with their blood for BJP/PDP’s opportunistic alliance and non-existent Kashmir policy; Modi Ji dithers,” he wrote on Twitter.
The Congress has often attacked the government on Kashmir and its alliance with the PDP in the state.
- PNB fraud: CBI to approach Interpol for red corner notice against Nirav Modi, Mehul Choksi
- India working on application of artificial intelligence to boost capabilities of armed forces
- GST council asks Centre, states to expedite process of setting up appellate authorities
- Dozens feared dead as Cuba airliner crashes on takeoff
- China to ‘significantly’ boost buying of US goods: White House