Gulf air embargo only applies to Qatar airlines: UAE
- Pakistan raises India’s ‘violation’ of Indus Waters Treaty with World Bank
- China slashes vehicle import tariffs as trade war fears ease
- Easier to do business in India now, but challenges remain: Dutch PM Mark Rutte
- Donald Trump’s new Iran plan counts on help from the allies he spurned
- Karnataka: Kumaraswamy swearing-in to turn into mega anti-BJP show
Abu Dhabi: The air embargo imposed on Qatar only applies to airlines from Qatar or registered there, the United Arab Emirates Civil Aviation Authority said Tuesday.
Saudi Arabia and Bahrain issued identical statements on the air embargo, which came into effect when Riyadh, Abu Dhabi and Manama broke off relations with Qatar on 5 June, accusing it of supporting “terrorism”.