Babri Masjid case: SC to start final hearing on 5 December
The Supreme Court has also asked all contesting parties to translate into English within 3 months all historic records to be used in the case
New Delhi: The Supreme Court will start final hearing on 5 December to adjudicate the Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid title dispute.
The apex court has asked all contesting parties to translate into English within 12 weeks exhibits of documents, which are in eight languages, to be relied upon.
The SC has also asked the UP government to complete within 10 weeks translation of evidence recorded for adjudicating the title suit in the high court.
The court also said that time frame fixed by it for completion of the pleadings is final and no adjournment will be granted.
Editor's Picks »
- There is very little talk about the impact of sustainability work
- What outrageous valuations of FMCG shares reveal about Indian markets
- Petrol prices cut for the fifth day, diesel price lowered
- 10 Indian embroidery traditions that make a serious style statement
- New stock ideas boost equity mutual fund portfolios