19-year-old girl found hanging from tree in Moradabad
- Raghuram Rajan, corporate leaders to set up Rs750 crore university
- Lenders to Jyoti Structures to finalize resolution plan next week as 270-day deadline nears
- Pakistan high commissioner says Islamabad seeks to sort out diplomat harassment issue soon
- Tata Motors names Rajendra Petkar chief technology officer
- Draft defence production policy aims to raise FDI cap in niche tech to 74%
Moradabad: The body of a 19-year-old girl was found hanging from a tree in a village in Uttar Pradesh’s Moradabad district on Thursday.
The girl, who had left the house on Wednesday evening without informing anyone, was found hanging from a tree near a temple in Thakurdwara police station area on Thursday morning, according to a report received by the DGP’s (director general of police) office in Lucknow from the police in Moradabad.
The family of the deceased has not insinuated anyone nor has it given any complaint in writing, it said, adding that there were also no visible injury marks on the body. The body has been sent for post-mortem examination, it said, adding that further details would be known only on that.