Donald Trump begged for a war during his Asia trip, says North Korea
Seoul: North Korea said on Saturday that US President Donald Trump’s trip to Asia showed he was a “destroyer” and he had begged for war on the Korean peninsula, in a statement carried by the state news agency.
“Trump made his conceived attempt yet again to alienate our people from the government,” the foreign ministry spokesman said. Reuters
- Wipro falls nearly 5% as brokerages cut target price on weak Q4 results
- A good competitor is good for HUL: Sanjiv Mehta
- Breaking taboos is becoming good for business in India
- Our core strategy is working and showing healthy growth: Wipro CEO Abidali Neemuchwala
- Contract manufacturers of global firms to launch own TV brands