India’s infrastructure output grows 4% year-on-year in December: govt data
The growth in infrastructure output compares with an upwardly revised 7.4% year-on-year growth in November
New Delhi: India’s annual infrastructure output grew 4.0% in December from a year ago, government data showed on Wednesday.
The growth in output compares with an upwardly revised 7.4% year-on-year growth in November.
During April-December, the annual output growth was 4%, data showed.
Infrastructure output, which comprises eight sectors such as coal, crude oil and electricity, accounts for nearly 40% of India’s industrial output. Reuters
Editor's Picks »
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars