India’s infrastructure output grows 4% year-on-year in December: govt data
The growth in infrastructure output compares with an upwardly revised 7.4% year-on-year growth in November
New Delhi: India’s annual infrastructure output grew 4.0% in December from a year ago, government data showed on Wednesday.
The growth in output compares with an upwardly revised 7.4% year-on-year growth in November.
During April-December, the annual output growth was 4%, data showed.
Infrastructure output, which comprises eight sectors such as coal, crude oil and electricity, accounts for nearly 40% of India’s industrial output. Reuters
Editor's Picks »
- India’s renewable energy sector hits a milestone but loses speed
- All eyes now on share swap ratio in this mega bank merger
- Jet Privilege can actually get higher valuation than Jet Airways
- Profitability of cement firms to take a hit due to weak prices, high costs
- Pidilite’s shares hold their ground despite weak rupee and rising crude