France will ‘strike’ if proven Syria using chemical arms: Emmanuel Macron
France will launch attacks if proof emerges that the Syrian regime has used banned chemical weapons against its civilians, says President Emmanuel Macron
Paris: France will launch attacks if proof emerges that the Syrian regime has used banned chemical weapons against its civilians, President Emmanuel Macron said Wednesday.
“We will strike the place where these launches are made or where they are organised,” Macron told the presidential press corps.
“But today our services have not established proof that proscribed chemical weapons have been used against civilian populations,” he added.
- Death toll rises to 12 in Nipah virus outbreak
- Viswa-Bharati convocation: Mamata unhappy over PMO not giving clearance to confer Desikottam
- Sterlite protests: PIL in Delhi HC seeks NHRC intervention into ‘unlawful killings’ in Thoothukudi
- Donald Trump cancels 12 June summit with North Korea’s Kim Jong Un
- PM Modi to visit Indonesia and Singapore from 29 May-2 June