More from special reports »PrevNext
Tue, Sep 04 2018. 10 58 AM IST
As businesses increasingly use cloud-based services to run core operations, the networks powering them have become complex, messy and hard to change. However with software-defined branch networks you can maintain operational agility and save money on IT support without compromising the client’s experience.
Thu, Aug 02 2018. 04 52 PM IST
Oracle’s recently announced Autonomous Database Cloud has special features that enable it to self-tune and self-heal, thereby helping businesses overcome several obstacles when it comes to database management.
Thu, Aug 02 2018. 11 45 AM IST
As the traditional job market makes way for entrepreneurship around the globe, Barclays Bank and Unreasonable Group come together for an innovative partnership to launch the world’s first international network of accelerators.
Wed, Jul 25 2018. 11 24 AM IST
- Oil prices fall today as investors book profits amid China economy worries
- UltraTech Binani deal: IDBI Bank awaits RBI nod to recover dues
- ‘Operational independence’ of RBI is important for carrying out responsibilities: IMF
- Indian Oil shares rise over 3% on share buyback
- Opinion | Are markets being near-sighted or plain stupid?
- Assembly Election Results 2018: What worked—the Modi bounce or the Rahul rally?
- ‘Talk to me’, says RBI governor Shaktikanta Das in relief to markets
- Insurance pension plans to be flexible, but NPS still cheaper
- Why did BJP lose Assembly Elections 2018? Retail inflation has answers
- Fiat Padmini long gone, Premier Ltd now faces bankruptcy