More from ask mint money »PrevNext
Tue, Aug 28 2018. 10 46 AM IST
Gold as an asset class does not have any intrinsic value. However, gold can always form part of the portfolio with the overall exposure not exceeding 5-7% as it also acts as a hedge against uncertain times as well as equity asset class.
- Sex and the village: The sexual lives of rural Indian women
- Dassault Aviation says partnership with Reliance Group for Rafale was its own choice
- NSE, LSE join hands for dual listing of masala bonds
- IL&FS unable to meet interest payment obligations
- Francois Hollande’s claim adds new twist to Rafale deal row