More from infotech »PrevNext
Tue, Oct 16 2018. 10 40 AM IST
The ITServe Alliance in its lawsuit filed last week alleged that the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has recently begun a practice of approving H-1B petitions for shorter than three years durations.
- US seeks to counter China with Papua New Guinea power grid
- Musk says SpaceX isn’t planning to reuse the Falcon 9 rocket
- Opinion | Can central banks go broke? A question for India
- Gold weekly price review: Wedding season fails to cheer up bullion market
- Government announces nine top bureaucratic postings