More from education »Next
Fri, Aug 17 2018. 09 36 AM IST
According to RBI, while spending on tuition and hostel fees by Indian students studying abroad has shot up 44% in the past three financial years, expenses of foreign students in India declined 14% in the last two fiscals
- RBI should be more open in its discussions with the govt: Arvind Subramanian
- Can mobile phones improve governance?
- Markets, rupee, bond prices fall as exit polls indicate close fight
- NBFC crisis was a reality check: Avendus’s Ritesh Chandra
- IndiGrid launches roadshows to raise fresh capital up to ₹3,000 crore