More from education »PrevNext
Sat, Dec 16 2017. 04 11 AM IST
The rules on admission fee refund take effect immediately and specify that B-schools can admit only those who qualify CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA, MAT, GMAT, or an entrance exam conducted by a state government
- The concept of side-pocketing, how it matters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook says new tech regulation ‘inevitable’
- Date of acquisition for under-construction house a matter of debate
- Explained: What is top-up health insurance and how should you use it?
- Retail investors skewed towards equity asset; it is time to shift from products to solutions