More from management »PrevNext
Fri, Nov 16 2018. 09 15 AM IST
Crude oil prices were mainly supported by expectations the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) would start withholding supply soon, fearing a renewed rout such as in 2014 when prices crashed under the weight of oversupply.
- 5 issues that’ll dominate RBI board meeting tomorrow
- Did Walmart choose to put Flipkart deal over Binny Bansal probe?
- Q2 results: Grasim’s Vodafone Idea stake is proving costly
- Mahindra unit pitches Jawa Motorcycles in Royal Enfield turf
- How Vodafone Idea’s $3.5 bn fundraising will impact telecom in India