More from energy »Next
Tue, Nov 13 2018. 12 44 PM IST
While petrol and diesel prices were last raised on October 16, the daily rate of decline has been around 15 paise in the last few days. A litre of petrol today costs Rs 77.43 in Delhi, Rs 82.94 in Mumbai, Rs 80.42 in Chennai and Rs 78.05 in Bengaluru while diesel costs Rs 72.19 in Delhi, Rs 75.64 in Mumbai, Rs 76.30 in Chennai and Rs 72.58 in Bengaluru.
Tue, Nov 13 2018. 11 49 AM IST
Worldwide, data centres like the Mayes County site outside Tulsa handle almost 32 quintillion bytes of information each day, according to Cisco Global Cloud Index. That’s the equivalent of streaming 32 billion hours of Netflix
Mon, Nov 12 2018. 03 41 PM IST
This is the fourth straight week when fuel prices have been cut. A litre of petrol now costs Rs 77.56 in Delhi, Rs 83.07 in Mumbai, Rs 80.56 in Chennai and Rs 78.18 in Bengaluru while diesel is priced at Rs 72.31 in Delhi, Rs 75.76 in Mumbai, Rs 76.43 in Chennai and Rs 72.70 in Bengaluru.
- SC to hear Dalmia Group’s challenge to NCLAT order approving UltraTech’s revised bid on Monday
- Cyclone Gaja latest updates: Tamil Nadu, Puducherry on high alert
- Bitcoin prices slump, crypto-linked stocks fall
- Foreign fund managers look for bargains in Indian stock markets
- Sensex Today Live: Markets struggle, Yes Bank shares slump