More from energy »Next
Sat, Nov 17 2018. 11 07 AM IST
Petrol and diesel prices, at their lowest since September, had peaked to an all-time high in October. The rates have not been increased for over 30 days and fuel is cheaper by about 8% in India since October. Check petrol, diesel prices in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru or Bangalore and Kolkata.
Fri, Nov 16 2018. 08 33 AM IST
From a price gap of about Rs 30 just 7 years ago, the price difference between petrol and diesel has now narrowed down to single digit in major cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chennai, Hyderabad, etc while in Goa, Gujarat, Odisha and Port Blair petrol is cheaper than diesel.
Fri, Nov 16 2018. 09 15 AM IST
Crude oil prices were mainly supported by expectations the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) would start withholding supply soon, fearing a renewed rout such as in 2014 when prices crashed under the weight of oversupply.
Thu, Nov 15 2018. 06 36 PM IST
The price of benchmark Brent crude oil slipped below $70 earlier this week for the first time in more than a month amid fears of a new oversupply driven by record US production and milder than expected sanctions against crude producer Iran
- The writing is very clear on the wall, Supreme Court warns Amrapali Group
- IOC asks members to not grant event to India involving Kosovo
- Income tax department does away with mandatory quoting of father’s name for PAN applications
- Delisting: Sebi allows promoters to make counter offers
- Jaypee Infratech: Kotak, L&T, NBCC submit EoI to take over