More from latest news »PrevNext
Sun, Nov 18 2018. 12 13 PM IST
Sun, Nov 18 2018. 11 58 AM IST
Sun, Nov 18 2018. 11 50 AM IST
Total original cost of implementation of the 1,361 projects was Rs 16,78,634.82 crore and their anticipated completion cost is likely to be Rs 20,16,360.99 crore, which reflects overall cost overruns of Rs 3,37,726.17 crore (20.12% of original cost)
- Compensation hiked for patients of J&J faulty hip implants
- Opinion | When will India’s war on air pollution finally begin?
- Small businesses facing liquidity crunch seek cheaper funds, leniency on bad loans
- 3 killed, 10 hurt in Amritsar grenade attack
- Now, Gujarat’s Getco opposes ArcelorMittal’s Essar Steel bid
- 5 issues that’ll dominate RBI board meeting tomorrow
- Did Walmart choose to put Flipkart deal over Binny Bansal probe?
- Q2 results: Grasim’s Vodafone Idea stake is proving costly
- Mahindra unit pitches Jawa Motorcycles in Royal Enfield turf
- How Vodafone Idea’s $3.5 bn fundraising will impact telecom in India