Search Results for Income tax laws »News Videos Slideshows
Sat, Dec 01 2018. 11 46 AM IST
The EPFO has amended rules to allow subscribers withdraw up to 75% of the accumulated EPF corpus after one month of quitting a job. The subscriber can withdraw the remaining 25% after unemployment for more than two months
Sat, Oct 13 2018. 11 40 AM IST
In the absence of effective tax rules for digital transactions, tax authorities tend to force-fit existing tax rules, designed for a non-digital world, thus resulting in asymmetry, double tax burden and sometimes excessive profit allocation.