Barcelona sign Brazilian midfielder Paulinho for €40 million
Barcelona have confirmed the signing of Brazilian international midfielder Paulinho from Chinese club Guangzhou Evergrande for €40 million ($47 million)
Barcelona: Barcelona have signed Brazilian international midfielder Paulinho from Chinese club Guangzhou Evergrande for €40 million ($47 million), the Catalan giants confirmed on Monday.
Paulinho becomes Barca’s first signing since they banked a world record €222 million from Neymar’s move to Paris Saint-Germain.
“Barcelona and Guangzhou Evergrande have reached an agreement for the transfer of the player Paulinho Bezerra for €40 million euros,” Barcelona said in a statement.
- Asian Games 2018:‘The scars will be there’, says Dutee Chand on gender-row
- What former cricketers are saying about India’s performances in England
- India, the worst travelling team to England in last 10 years
- Lionel Messi succeeds Andres Iniesta as new Barcelona captain
- Viren Rasquinha dreams of a coaching system for coaches
Editor's Picks »
- Recent rise in trade deficit is not due to the oil prices
- Safeguard duty proposal has deepened uncertainty in the solar energy sector
- Fortis Healthcare: What now, after IHH entry and June quarter loss?
- Weak Q1 for Amara Raja but investors pin hopes on softening lead prices
- IDBI Bank Q1 results show how expensive it is for LIC