Nico Rosberg celebrates 200th race with Singapore Grand Prix win
The result lifts Nico Rosberg on to 273 points with six rounds remaining, eight clear of Lewis Hamilton with Daniel Ricciardo a distant third in the title race
- FIFA World Cup: How a loss or draw in the opening match impacts top teams
- 2018 FIFA World Cup: Tiki-taka meets its match in ‘bodies on the line’
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Why there are no classic No.10s in Russia
- 2018 FIFA World Cup: Target-man striker makes a come back in Russia
- Cheers! Not really for Russian beer despite a surge in sales during World Cup
Singapore: Nico Rosberg led from pole to flag to win the Singapore Grand Prix on Sunday and celebrate his 200th Formula One race by retaking the championship lead from Mercedes team mate Lewis Hamilton.
After a chaotic start that brought out a safety car on the opening lap, Rosberg stayed clear of a late charging Daniel Ricciardo in a Red Bull at the Marina Bay Street Circuit as Lewis Hamilton completed the podium in third place.
The result lifts Rosberg on to 273 points with six rounds remaining, eight clear of Hamilton with Ricciardo a distant third in the title race. Reuters