BCCI seeks M.V. Sridhar’s replacement for general manager, cricket operations
The BCCI is seeking a new general manager of cricket operations after M.V. Sridhar’s departure, the deadline for applications is 23 October
New Delhi: The Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) is seeking a new general manager of cricket operations after M.V. Sridhar’s departure and the applicant should either be a cricket expert or someone who has played at the highest level.
Sridhar stepped down last month after being under the scanner for alleged financial impropriety in his home association, Hyderabad, when he was heading the state body.
The BCCI invited applications for GM, cricket operations on Monday with the deadline for submission being 23 October.
“A thorough understanding of the game or playing experience at the highest level,” that is one of the skills required to be eligible for the role.
- How costly is the World Cup? That’s complicated
- 2018 FIFA World Cup: Germany face uphill task after rocky start
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Get over the Neymar fixation, Brazil!
- FIFA World Cup: Pressure shows on Lionel Messi, France stifled by tactics
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Cristiano Ronaldo and football’s shades of grey