IPL 2017 Live score: Sunrisers Hyderabad beat RCB by 35 runs in opener
Sunrisers Hyderabad restricted Royal Challengers Bangalore to 172 after scoring 207 for 4 in 20 overs courtesy Yuvraj Singh’s 62-run knock in the opening match of IPL’s 10th season
Hyderabad: Sunrisers Hyderabad outplayed Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) by 35 runs to win the opening game of the 10th edition of Indian Premier League (IPL) on Wednesday.
Batting first, Sunrisers scored 207 for 4 in 20 overs after being put into bat first courtesy Yuvraj Singh’s 62-run knock. The innings was studded with seven boundaries and three sixes. He was well supported by Moises Henriques with 52 off 37 balls and Shikhar Dhawan contributing 40 from 30.
In reply, RCB were restricted to 172 with Afghanistan leggie Rashid Khan Arman and Ashish Nehra getting a couple of wickets apiece. Kedar Jadhav was the top scorer with 31 off 16 balls.
Here are the latest scores and updates from the match between RCB and Sunrisers Hyderabad:
Editor's Picks »
- Gold price maintains uptrend on global cues, jewellers’ buying
- Sky is Comcast’s final prize as Disney battle approaches endgame
- Donald Trump and the US dollar: Actions speak louder than words
- Jagan Reddy calls Andhra bandh on 24 July over special status
- Facebook suspends analytics firm Crimson Hexagon over data usage
- What ABB India’s performance in June quarter says about capex growth
- Bajaj Finance does well in Q1 even as competition hots up
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: The perils of being priced to perfection
- Higher cane price crushes hopes of sugar mills
- Market optimism before 2019 general election: History may not repeat itself