Manchester United rises to top of world soccer rich list
- Narendra Modi holds a pep talk with Karnataka BJP candidates ahead of polls
- Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 Review: The budget smartphone to beat
- China is said to mull cutting car import duty by about half
- Draft National Telecom Policy to be released on 1 May
- Was the boost in digital payments after demonetization temporary?
Manchester United might be struggling on the soccer field, but the Red Devils’ financial performance has never been stronger.
Backed by record-breaking commercial agreements and boosted by the Premier League’s TV riches, the record 20-time English champion has returned to the top of Deloitte’s annual soccer rich list for the first time in 11 years.
Spanish giant Real Madrid, which has held the top spot for more than a decade, slips to third position. Bloomberg