Manchester United rises to top of world soccer rich list
- Idea Cellular’s proposal for 100% FDI under consideration of DIPP
- ICICI-Videocon loan case: Sebi may seek forensic probe of bank books, disclosures
- Saudi Arabian security shoots down recreational drone near royal palace
- India’s forest cover grew by over 6,700 sq km, AP, Karnataka, Kerala make key contribution
- World Bank approves $13 billion capital boost as US drops objection
Manchester United might be struggling on the soccer field, but the Red Devils’ financial performance has never been stronger.
Backed by record-breaking commercial agreements and boosted by the Premier League’s TV riches, the record 20-time English champion has returned to the top of Deloitte’s annual soccer rich list for the first time in 11 years.
Spanish giant Real Madrid, which has held the top spot for more than a decade, slips to third position. Bloomberg