IPL auctions to be held on 27, 28 January in Bengaluru: BCCI official
This year’s IPL auction will see teams having an increased budget of Rs80 crore from the previous Rs66 crore
Pune: The mega auctions of the Indian Premier League’s (IPL) 11th edition will be held in Bengaluru on 27, 28 January. The news was confirmed by a senior BCCI official.
“Since most of the capped players will be back in auction, it will be a mega auction that will be held in Bengaluru on 27, 28 January. Since Bengaluru has been hosting all previous auctions, that was the choice of franchises,” a senior BCCI official said on Tuesday.
This year’s auction will see teams having an increased budget of Rs80 crore from the previous Rs66 crore. In all five players can be retained by a franchise, which includes two Right-to-Match cards.
Editor's Picks »
- Markets yet to warm up to KEC International’s record order book
- Indraprastha Gas and Mahanagar Gas shares are low on fuel
- Overhang of capacity constraints lifts for ACC, Ambuja Cements
- Stock market traders fall for the ‘buy rural’ narrative, once again
- Continuing volume momentum puts Indian ports in a good position