Lewis Hamilton takes pole for Chinese Grand Prix
Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton will start the Chinese Formula One Grand Prix from pole position after setting the fastest time in qualifying on Saturday
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Germany face uphill task after a rocky start
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Get over the Neymar fixation, Brazil!
- FIFA World Cup: Pressure shows on Lionel Messi, France stifled by tactics
- FIFA World Cup 2018: Cristiano Ronaldo and football’s shades of grey
- Has fantasy sports league got the direction right in India?
Shanghai: Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton will start the Chinese Formula One Grand Prix from pole position after setting the fastest time in qualifying on Saturday.
Sebastian Vettel will start second in his Ferrari, just 0.186 seconds slower than Hamilton’s benchmark, with the Briton’s Mercedes team mate Valtteri Bottas third.
Hamilton’s time of one minute, 31.678 was the fastest time set at the Shanghai circuit. Reuters
Editor's Picks »
- Football World Cup kicks off a boom in TV sales
- NDA has appointed 17 SC, 315 HC judges: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Rajya Sabha deputy chairman poll to be next test for opposition unity
- With no farm loan waiver in sight, Karnataka farmers to hit the streets today
- Uddhav Thackeray calls Arvind Kejriwal, expresses solidarity with AAP
- RBI wants banks to discipline Indian corporates on working capital
- For stressed power assets resolution, patience is the virtue for banks, govt
- Exide’s valuation zooms as it claws back market share lost to Amara Raja
- Trapped in mid-cap stocks? What investors should do
- TCS share buyback shows absurdities of India’s repurchase rules