France striker Kylian Mbappe joins PSG on loan from Monaco
On the transfer deadline day, Kylian Mbappe has joined Paris Saint-Germain on loan from AS Monaco with an option to buy the player at the end of the season
Paris: France striker Kylian Mbappe has joined Paris Saint-Germain on loan from AS Monaco with an option to buy the player at the end of the season, PSG said on Thursday.
“Paris Saint-Germain is delighted to announce the immediate arrival of Kylian Mbappe. The international French striker is transferred on a loan basis from AS Monaco until 30 June 2018,” the club said in a statement.
“The loan agreement also includes a call option for Paris Saint-Germain which, when exercised, will bind the player to Paris Saint-Germain until 30 June 2022.” Reuters
Editor's Picks »
- Bharti Airtel signs for over $2 billion loan amid threat of ratings cut
- Samsung Galaxy A9 with four cameras launched, prices start at Rs 36,999
- Rupee gains for 6th day against US dollar, set for longest winning run in a year
- Reliance MF to launch fund offer for CPSE ETF to raise up to Rs, 8,000 crore
- Oil prices drop as broad market sell-off outweighs supply concerns