France striker Kylian Mbappe joins PSG on loan from Monaco
On the transfer deadline day, Kylian Mbappe has joined Paris Saint-Germain on loan from AS Monaco with an option to buy the player at the end of the season
- Europe punches above its weight in Ryder Cup
- Vinai Venkatesham new Arsenal MD after CEO Ivan Gazidis joins AC Milan
- Virat Kohli, weightlifter Mirabai Chanu recommended for Khel Ratna
- Sachin Tendulkar likely to sell off his stakes in Kerala Blasters
- With tobacco revenue now forbidden, F1 turns to high-tech
Paris: France striker Kylian Mbappe has joined Paris Saint-Germain on loan from AS Monaco with an option to buy the player at the end of the season, PSG said on Thursday.
“Paris Saint-Germain is delighted to announce the immediate arrival of Kylian Mbappe. The international French striker is transferred on a loan basis from AS Monaco until 30 June 2018,” the club said in a statement.
“The loan agreement also includes a call option for Paris Saint-Germain which, when exercised, will bind the player to Paris Saint-Germain until 30 June 2022.” Reuters
Editor's Picks »
- India’s renewable energy sector hits a milestone but loses speed
- All eyes now on share swap ratio in this mega bank merger
- Jet Privilege can actually get higher valuation than Jet Airways
- Profitability of cement firms to take a hit due to weak prices, high costs
- Pidilite’s shares hold their ground despite weak rupee and rising crude