Usain Bolt bows out in agony
London: Sprint superstar Usain Bolt ended his illustrious career in agony as he injured himself while running the last lap of the 4x100m relay race in the World Championships in London.
Bolt, who was anchoring the Jamaican tea, limped after running a few meters and fell down on the ground in pain, holding his head with both hands in dejection.
Great Britain won the gold in 37.47 seconds while United States (37.52) and Japan (388.04) took the silver and bronze respectively. PTI
- Amit Shah says ‘Save the Constitution’ is Congress’ campaign to save dynasty
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai poised to cash in $380 million award this week
- Facebook rejects Australia media calls for regulation
- News in Numbers: 2,116 girls below the age of 12 became victims of rape in 2016, says NCRB
- India may burn, but Modi only interested in becoming PM again: Rahul Gandhi