Usain Bolt bows out in agony
London: Sprint superstar Usain Bolt ended his illustrious career in agony as he injured himself while running the last lap of the 4x100m relay race in the World Championships in London.
Bolt, who was anchoring the Jamaican tea, limped after running a few meters and fell down on the ground in pain, holding his head with both hands in dejection.
Great Britain won the gold in 37.47 seconds while United States (37.52) and Japan (388.04) took the silver and bronze respectively. PTI
- French Open: Wedding belle Serena Williams sounds alarm for rivals
- 2018 FIFA World Cup: Brazil favourites in testing Group E as they chase sixth title
- Shashank Manohar elected unopposed to serve second term as ICC chairman
- Bjorn Borg picks Dominic Thiem to win French Open
- 2018 FIFA World Cup: Argentina have serious competition in Group D