Real Madrid vs Juventus: Who has the edge?
A look at the contrasting performances and approaches of Real Madrid and Juventus ahead of their clash in the UEFA Champions League final
- 2018 FIFA World Cup: Germany chasing history from easy Group F
- India flexes IPL muscle in hunt for more TV riches
- French Open: Wedding belle Serena Williams sounds alarm for rivals
- 2018 FIFA World Cup: Brazil favourites in testing Group E as they chase sixth title
- Shashank Manohar elected unopposed to serve second term as ICC chairman
This weekend, Real Madrid and Juventus face off for the biggest prize in club football in Europe, the UEFA Champions League. Whether one looks over the history of the competition or just this year, the two sides are studies in contrast. While Real have been writers of history, Juventus shoulder its weight. While Real are an offence machine, Juventus are a defence fortress. A look at the contrasting performances and approaches of the Spanish and the Italian side.
Howindialives.com is a database and search engine for public data.
Editor's Picks »
- Four years of Modi govt: Labour reforms slow down despite policy revamp
- UK opposition party wants Vedanta delisted from London Stock Exchange
- Four years of Modi govt: Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code resets corporate rescue regime
- Healthcare in four years of Modi government: Modicare could be a game changer
- Under pressure from Donald Trump, Saudis put brakes on oil’s rally
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars