Indian Super League to be held from 1 October to 18 December
For the third year running North East United FC will take on Kerala Blasters FC in the ISL season opener
Mumbai: Season-3 of the Indian Super League (ISL) would be held from 1 October to 18 December, with the opening game scheduled in Guwahati and the venues of the two-legged semi finals to be decided later.
League’s promoters, Football Sports Development Ltd, on Friday announced the ISL fixtures featuring 61 games spread across 79 days played in a home-away league format, to be followed by the semi-finals and the final.
All the matches will kick off at 7 pm. For the third year running John Abraham-owned club North East United FC would take on Sachin Tendulkar owned Kerala Blasters FC in the season opener, to be held at the Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium in Guwahati.
The first leg of the semi finals are scheduled on 10 and 11 December followed by the second leg on 13 and 14 December leading up to the final on 18 December.
Editor's Picks »
- Cube Wealth founder Satyen Kothari’s reverse pitch for startups: Solve a problem, be unique
- Kraft Heinz agrees to sell Complan to Zydus Wellness
- Artha Venture Fund planning a startup accelerator programme
- Naspers plans further investment in $2 billion Swiggy
- Motilal Oswal Private Equity raises ₹2,300 crore for third fund
- Hindustan Zinc dividend payout offsets dull Q2 results
- Q2 results no blockbuster for Inox Leisure as margins disappoint
- NBFC scare shaves 8.5% of IndusInd Bank share price
- Q2 results portent a dull Diwali for paint stocks investors
- Reliance Jio seen overtaking Vodafone Idea, Airtel to become India’s largest telecom firm by 2018-end