Indian Super League to be held from 1 October to 18 December
For the third year running North East United FC will take on Kerala Blasters FC in the ISL season opener
- 2018 FIFA World Cup: Germany chasing history from easy Group F
- India flexes IPL muscle in hunt for more TV riches
- French Open: Wedding belle Serena Williams sounds alarm for rivals
- 2018 FIFA World Cup: Brazil favourites in testing Group E as they chase sixth title
- Shashank Manohar elected unopposed to serve second term as ICC chairman
Mumbai: Season-3 of the Indian Super League (ISL) would be held from 1 October to 18 December, with the opening game scheduled in Guwahati and the venues of the two-legged semi finals to be decided later.
League’s promoters, Football Sports Development Ltd, on Friday announced the ISL fixtures featuring 61 games spread across 79 days played in a home-away league format, to be followed by the semi-finals and the final.
All the matches will kick off at 7 pm. For the third year running John Abraham-owned club North East United FC would take on Sachin Tendulkar owned Kerala Blasters FC in the season opener, to be held at the Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium in Guwahati.
The first leg of the semi finals are scheduled on 10 and 11 December followed by the second leg on 13 and 14 December leading up to the final on 18 December.