Indian Super League to be held from 1 October to 18 December
For the third year running North East United FC will take on Kerala Blasters FC in the ISL season opener
- Asian Games 2018:‘The scars will be there’, says Dutee Chand on gender-row
- What former cricketers are saying about India’s performances in England
- India, the worst travelling team to England in last 10 years
- Lionel Messi succeeds Andres Iniesta as new Barcelona captain
- Viren Rasquinha dreams of a coaching system for coaches
Mumbai: Season-3 of the Indian Super League (ISL) would be held from 1 October to 18 December, with the opening game scheduled in Guwahati and the venues of the two-legged semi finals to be decided later.
League’s promoters, Football Sports Development Ltd, on Friday announced the ISL fixtures featuring 61 games spread across 79 days played in a home-away league format, to be followed by the semi-finals and the final.
All the matches will kick off at 7 pm. For the third year running John Abraham-owned club North East United FC would take on Sachin Tendulkar owned Kerala Blasters FC in the season opener, to be held at the Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium in Guwahati.
The first leg of the semi finals are scheduled on 10 and 11 December followed by the second leg on 13 and 14 December leading up to the final on 18 December.
Editor's Picks »
- Recent rise in trade deficit is not due to the oil prices
- Safeguard duty proposal has deepened uncertainty in the solar energy sector
- Fortis Healthcare: What now, after IHH entry and June quarter loss?
- Weak Q1 for Amara Raja but investors pin hopes on softening lead prices
- IDBI Bank Q1 results show how expensive it is for LIC