Indian Super League to be held from 1 October to 18 December
- India will network with Asia’s major oil buyers to bargain with sellers
- Lodha Developers to soon file IPO paper with Sebi, plans to raise Rs5,500 crore
- Dish TV’s Rs3,701 crore open offer to start on 5 June
- SBI Life Q4 profit up 13% to Rs381 crore
- Fido Dido, the curly haired cartoon mascot, makes a comeback on 7UP bottles
Mumbai: Season-3 of the Indian Super League (ISL) would be held from 1 October to 18 December, with the opening game scheduled in Guwahati and the venues of the two-legged semi finals to be decided later.
League’s promoters, Football Sports Development Ltd, on Friday announced the ISL fixtures featuring 61 games spread across 79 days played in a home-away league format, to be followed by the semi-finals and the final.
All the matches will kick off at 7 pm. For the third year running John Abraham-owned club North East United FC would take on Sachin Tendulkar owned Kerala Blasters FC in the season opener, to be held at the Indira Gandhi Athletic Stadium in Guwahati.
The first leg of the semi finals are scheduled on 10 and 11 December followed by the second leg on 13 and 14 December leading up to the final on 18 December.