Spanish court reopens fraud investigation against Neymar
- Indian scientists using artificial intelligence to predict early onset of Alzheimer’s
- People need to make preventive measure a habit if India is to become malaria-free by 2027: home insecticides makers
- Bollywood is in love with biopics. But will it last?
- Flipkart wins relief over tax on discounts
- Why homebuyers can’t expect any RERA relief soon
Madrid: Spain’s high court said in a written ruling on Friday it had reopened a fraud and corruption investigation into Brazilian football player Neymar over his transfer to Barcelona three years ago.
The court had initially dropped the charges against him and his father and agent as well as former Barcelona president Sandro Rossell and ex-Santos president Odilio Rodrigues in July. Reuters