Huawei Mate 20 Pro goes on sale in India on Amazon
Huawei Mate 20 Pro’s primary 40MP camera has a regular focal length, while the 20MP has an ultra wide-angle lens with a focal length of 16mm. The 8MP camera has a 3x telephoto lens.
Huawei’s new premium smartphone Mate 20 Pro is now available for purchase for Amazon Prime users in India. Last week, Huawei had unveiled its premium smartphone ‘Mate 20 Pro’ in India for Rs 69,990. For regular customers Huawei Mate 20 Pro will be available from midnight of December 4, 2018. Huawei Mate 20 Pro is equipped with a 40MP main camera, a 20MP ultra wide angle camera, and an 8MP telephoto camera. It has a 6.39-inch curved display and 4,200 mAh battery.
Huawei will also kick start its offline presence with Croma for the Mate 20 Pro. The Mate 20 Pro will be available across Croma stores in key metro cities starting December 10, 2018.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro comes with several interesting features and specifications, including the company’s Kirin 980 processor based on a 7nm process and the radially placed triple camera setup at the back. One key feature of the Mate 20 Pro, which comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage and expandable up to 256GB, is wireless reverse charging.
Huawei is also expected to launch a special edition Mate 20 RS Porsche Design at a later date.
Amazon India is offering several special offers for the purchase of Huawei Mate 20 Pro. It is offering 10% discount with IndusInd Bank cards and RBL Bank credit cards. No-cost EMI facility will be available on Bajaj Finserv and major cards. Idea/Vodafone users can also avail 20% rental discount or additional data benefits.
Chinese tech giant Huawei is betting on India to play a key role in achieving its global target of shipping 200 million smartphones this year. “India is integral to Huawei’s global strategy of achieving the 200 million shipment globally by the end of 2018,” Huawei Consumer Business group Senior Product Marketing Director Wally Yang had said.
- Samsung Galaxy A8s launched in China: Specifications, more details on under display camera
- Samsung Galaxy A8s with screen hole design to launch today
- Nokia 8.1 to launch in India today: Expected price, specifications
- Honor 8C to go on first sale today: Price, offers, features
- Apple Watch will send notification if it detects irregular heart rhythm
Editor's Picks »
- Markets, rupee and bond prices fall after RBI chief Urjit Patel resigns
- Sensex plunges over 1,200 points in two days: 10 updates
- Rajasthan, MP, Chhattisgarh election bjp narendra Modi
- Rupee plunges against US dollar after Urjit Patel’s shock exit: 5 things to know
- Assembly elections 2018: What is at stake for Rahul Gandhi?
- Steel stocks get winter chill as China demand issues resurface
- Why Uday Kotak’s defiance is scaring his bank’s investors
- Exit RBI governor Urjit Patel, enter wrath of the markets?
- The government has a troubling message for minority shareholders
- Opec-allies’ output cut may not amount to big shift in oil prices