Flipkart’s Superr Sale on August 25: Redmi 5A on flash sale
Flipkart Plus members get an early access on August 24; all major deals for non-Flipkart users will be announced on August 25
Flipkart is set for a one-day sale called the “Superr Sale” that will be held on August 25. Flipkart Plus members get the added benefit of access to the sale a day before it commences, i.e. on August 24 at 9 pm. Xiaomi, Samsung, Asus and Apple smartphones will all be available during the Superr Sale. All the major deals for non-Flipkart Plus users would be announced on August 25.
Flipkart Superr Sale: Offers
HDFC bank will provide a 10% instant discount on smartphones, laptops, cameras and audio devices, among others. The landing page of the Superr Sale states that Bajaj Finserv will provide a no-cost EMI along with up to Rs 60,000 credit, which can be paid in instalments. Although no offers are disclosed as yet, the page does feature a few smartphones.
The listing Xiaomi’s potboiler Redmi 5A will be available on a flash sale from noon on August 25. TVs from Mi and iFFALCON will also be on flash sale at the same time. The page also mentions that products from JBL, Canon and HP will feature in deals.
Much like its previous sale, Flipkart will have ‘rush hour’ deals from 2 am alongside ‘epic 24 deals’ through the course of the sale. There will also be discounts on products with a rating more than 4 stars, called ‘Super Star’ products.
To make most of the sale, interested buyers can pre-register on Flipkart and keep their payment and billing details saved for an easy check-out, especially during flash sales. Those interested in early access to the sale can apply for a Flipkart Plus membership.
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4X Pro (55-inch): Worth buying but not an upgrade
- New mobile apps ride high on vernacular
- Post-CES ’19: Will gaming laptops finally interest pro-gamers?
- Seven smart gadgets to make life easier, safer and better for senior citizens
- Upcoming Redmi Note 7 Pro might sport Snapdragon 675, 48MP Sony sensor
Editor's Picks »
- What to expect from Q3 results of IndiGo, SpiceJet, Jet Airways
- Forget privatisation, govt has hugged its banks tighter
- Flat profit, rising debt are growing worries for Reliance
- Q3 results: HUL growth off a high base shows it’s on a roll
- DCB Bank Q3 results: Small loans give big pain as farm, mortgages lift delinquencies