Oppo F9, F9 Pro launched in India: Specifications, offers
The Oppo F9 is priced at Rs 19,990 while the Oppo F9 Pro will sell at Rs 23,990.
After nearly a month of teasers, Oppo F9 and F9 Pro were finally launched in India today. The Oppo F9 was earlier launched in Vietnam. The main talking point of the phones have been their ‘teardrop notch’, which is Oppo’s take on beautifying the cutout that has become rather popular on smartphones these days.
Oppo F9 and F9 Pro: Price and offers
The Oppo F9 is available in 4GB and 6GB RAM variants starting from Rs 19,990 while the Oppo F9 Pro is available in a single 6GB RAM variant and is priced at Rs 23,990. The phones will go on sale from August 31 exclusively through Flipkart, while the pre-orders start today itself. Offers include data bundles from Reliance Jio and a free one-time screen replacement.
Oppo F9 and F9 Pro: Specifications
The F9 and F9 Pro come with the same 6.3-inch full HD+ LCD diplay with a resolution of 2340x1080. Both phones are powered by a MediaTek Helio P60 SoC coupled with 4GB or 6GB RAM. It will come with an internal storage of 64GB that will be expandable up to 256GB via a MicroSD card.
For clicking photos, the phones sport AI enabled 16MP + 2MP dual rear camera with an LED flash. To click selfies, they have a 25MP sensor with f/2.0 aperture on the front.
The smartphones are backed by 3,500mAh battery with Oppo’s proprietary Super VOOC charging that promises to charge the battery to 75% in 35 minutes. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.2, GPS/ A-GPS, MicroUSB, and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Google defends Gmail data sharing, gives few details on violations
- OnePlus 6T: What we know after a teaser video, leaks
- iPhone XS Buyers don’t seem deterred by eye-watering prices, few upgrades
- Echo Dot, Echo Sub, Echo Plus launched in India: Prices start Rs 4,499
- At this farm, Automated Intelligence tells humans what to do
Editor's Picks »
- CBI defends boss, questions charges by special director
- Tata’s UK steel plant warns it needs bigger profits to survive
- Mass tourism threatens Croatia’s ‘Game of Thrones’ town
- Hindustan Times, 9 others come together to form Digital News Publishers Association
- Leena AI secures $2 million seed funding from Snapdeal co-founders, Elad Gil
- India’s renewable energy sector hits a milestone but loses speed
- All eyes now on share swap ratio in this mega bank merger
- Jet Privilege can actually get higher valuation than Jet Airways
- Profitability of cement firms to take a hit due to weak prices, high costs
- Pidilite’s shares hold their ground despite weak rupee and rising crude