Amazon Freedom Sale: Best deals on smartphones from OnePlus, Honor, Samsung, Vivo
Here is a list of some of the best deals on smartphones and mobile phone accessories from brands like OnePlus, Huawei, Honor, Samsung, Vivo, RealMe and 10.Or
New Delhi: Claiming to offer over 20,000 deals on hundreds of brands of smartphones, consumer electronics and other categories, the four-day-long Amazon Freedom Sale began at midnight today. Amazon is offering no-cost EMIs and exchange offers on thousands of products across mobile phones, TVs and refrigerators.
Huawei said its smartphone Honor Play was sold out in a record 20 seconds on Amazon. It promised that due to the huge demand, stocks will be made available soon. Honor Play, with 4GB RAM and 64GB ROM, went live on Amazon sale for Rs 20,000 at 12 pm.
Here is a list of some of the best deals on smartphones and mobile phone accessories:
Mi A2 for Rs 16,999 on pre-order sale from noon today
Redmi Y2 starting Rs 9,999, sale begins at 2 pm today
Extra Rs 2,000 off on exchange for OnePlus 6
Up to 37% off on Samsung smartphones
Rs 1,000 off on exchange for Realme 1
Up to 35% off on Honor dual camera smartphones
Up to 35% off on Moto smartphones
Rs 6,000 off on Huawei P20 Lite
Up to 50% off on 10.or smartphones
Amazon is also heavily promoting Amazon Devices during the sale by offering up to 23% discount for Prime members on the Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Spot, Fire TV Stick and Kindle.
- SportsBot SS302 4-in-1 Combo review: Gaming on the cheap
- Lenovo launches smartphone with Snapdragon 855, 12GB RAM, 512GB storage
- Micromax launches N11, N12 in India, prices start Rs 8,999
- LG plans to sell TVs that roll up like posters in 2019
- Micromax Infinity-N launch today: Here’s how you can watch it live
Editor's Picks »
- US Fed poised to signal pause in interest rate hikes
- ICICI Prudential AMC sees Indian stocks held hostage to Fed cycle
- What kind of home Rs 1 crore will get you in Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru
- SoftBank Corp shares slide 10% on debut after record Japan IPO
- HNIs and ultra HNIs are shifting to financial assets. Should you?