SBI launches national hackathon next month
- What global finance chiefs are saying about the global economy
- Walmart sees Flipkart as key to atone for missteps in China
- Infosys to renew focus on digital services
- Market LIVE: Sensex, Nifty trade higher, Bharti Airtel, metal stocks fall
- Airtel Q4 results today: Investors to look out for comments on tariff war
Mumbai: State Bank of India (SBI) on Wednesday said it has launched a national hackathon for developers, startups and students to come up with innovative ideas and solutions for the banking sector.
The hackathon, named ‘Code For Bank’, will focus on the business value driven by technologies like predictive analytics, fin-tech/blockchain, digital payments, IoT (Internet of Things), artificial intelligence, machine learning, BOTS and robotic process automation, the bank said.
In the phase 1, participants can register their ideas during 20–29 May followed by hackathon which will start from 6 June 2017 and ends on 20 June 2017.