Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL up for pre-orders on Flipkart with interesting offers
If you are planning on buying one of the new Google Pixel 2 smartphones, you can save some money by pre-ordering it
The highly anticipated Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL are available for pre-order on Flipkart.com and there are several exciting deals on them. The Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL were announced earlier this month (4 October) at a Google event and will be available in India on 1 November and 15 November, respectively. Flipkart claims pre-ordered units will be delivered by the next day of the release.
The Pixel 2 starts at Rs61,000 (64GB), while its 128GB version costs Rs70,000. The Pixel 2 XL is priced at Rs73,000 (64GB) and Rs82,000 (128GB).
There is an exchange offer of up to Rs25,000 on older smartphones. It’s valid on all variants of Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL. However, to get the full discount, you need to trade in a high-end smartphone. So if you are exchanging a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, you will get a discount of only Rs3,000, but for an old iPhone 7 Plus you get a discount of Rs25,000.
Flipkart is also offering a 50% buyback offer on the new Pixel smartphones. So you can get you a discount of up to Rs30,500 on exchanging the Pixel 2 for your next smartphone. The only catch is that the price of the new smartphone should be more than the buyback value. On Pixel 2 XL, you can get a buyback discount of up to Rs36,500.
You can also get a Sennheiser headset worth Rs11,990 for Re1 with Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.
In addition, there is a direct discount of 5% on transactions made with Axis Bank Buzz credit cards and a cashback offer of Rs8,000 on EMI transactions made with HDFC credit cards.
Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL run the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 octa-core processor paired with 4GB RAM, have a similar dual-tone finish and are water-proof up to a depth of 1 metre for 30 minutes. What separates the two is their screen size and the design. The Pixel retains the traditional design with wide bezels and has a 5-inch screen with resolution of 1,920x1,080p. The Pixel 2 XL has a new minimal bezel design. There are no side bezels and the lower and upper bezels around the screen look very thin. It offers a much bigger 6-inch screen with resolution of 2,880x1,440p and aspect ratio of 18:9.
Pixel phones get the assurance of all timely Google updates for three years, and unlimited storage for high-resolution photos and videos on Google Photos cloud storage.
Editor's Picks »
- With demonetisation and GST, Indian economy gets more formal in 4 years of Modi govt
- Tax reforms in four years of Modi govt: GST makes tax evasion tougher
- Development became vibrant over last 4 years: Narendra Modi
- Arun Jaitley says political debate to focus on Narendra Modi versus ‘anarchist combination’
- The Narendra Modi lexicon, updated list
- Motherson Sumi continues to face margin pressure in foreign markets
- What the Warren Buffett indicator tells us about market valuations today
- Jet Airways lands with a thud in Q4 as fuel costs increase
- IBC amendments: Some dilutions, and a lot more speed
- Patanjali’s gambit is paying off in toothpaste wars