Twitter appoints Parag Agrawal as chief technology officer
Bengaluru: Twitter Inc appointed Parag Agrawal as chief technology officer on Thursday, according to an update on the social media company’s website.
Parag Agrawal, who joined microblogging site in 2011 as an Ads Engineer, succeeds Adam Messinger who left in December 2016, the company said.
Agrawal earlier worked at Microsoft and AT&T prior to joining Twitter, according to his LinkedIn profile.
Chief operating officer Anthony Noto resigned last month in a string of departures, to join online lender Social Finance (SoFi) as CEO.
Twitter did not respond to a Reuters request for comment. Bloomberg
- Saudi Arabian security shoots down recreational drone near royal palace
- India’s forest cover grew by over 6,700 sq km, AP, Karnataka, Kerala make key contribution
- World Bank approves $13 billion capital boost as US drops objection
- India’s GDP to reach $5 trillion by 2025: Top official at World Bank
- Petrol price hit highest level under BJP govt, diesel at record high