Twitter appoints Parag Agrawal as chief technology officer
Twitter appoints Parag Agrawal as chief technology officer . He joined the microblogging site in 2011 as an Ads Engineer
Bengaluru: Twitter Inc appointed Parag Agrawal as chief technology officer on Thursday, according to an update on the social media company’s website.
Parag Agrawal, who joined microblogging site in 2011 as an Ads Engineer, succeeds Adam Messinger who left in December 2016, the company said.
Agrawal earlier worked at Microsoft and AT&T prior to joining Twitter, according to his LinkedIn profile.
Chief operating officer Anthony Noto resigned last month in a string of departures, to join online lender Social Finance (SoFi) as CEO.
Twitter did not respond to a Reuters request for comment. Bloomberg
- Here’s how Samsung Galaxy A9 stands against OnePlus 6, POCO F1 and Asus Zenfone 5Z
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro launch in India on 27 November: Expected specs, features
- Thuraya X5-Touch: World’s first satellite smartphone is here
- Xiaomi prepares rural push to boost offline market share
- Asus ZenFone 5Z will receive Pie update in January