Twitter appoints Parag Agrawal as chief technology officer
Twitter appoints Parag Agrawal as chief technology officer . He joined the microblogging site in 2011 as an Ads Engineer
Bengaluru: Twitter Inc appointed Parag Agrawal as chief technology officer on Thursday, according to an update on the social media company’s website.
Parag Agrawal, who joined microblogging site in 2011 as an Ads Engineer, succeeds Adam Messinger who left in December 2016, the company said.
Agrawal earlier worked at Microsoft and AT&T prior to joining Twitter, according to his LinkedIn profile.
Chief operating officer Anthony Noto resigned last month in a string of departures, to join online lender Social Finance (SoFi) as CEO.
Twitter did not respond to a Reuters request for comment. Bloomberg
- IBM’s artificial intelligence machine now debates with humans
- Not just IRCTC app, Indian Railways now has an app for almost every service it offers
- Wikipedia edit-a-thons: Fighting the fake news menace, one edit at a time
- Affective gaming goes to the next level
- World Cup 2018: The Fifa app that tracks it all
Editor's Picks »
- RITES IPO opens today, analysts say valuation attractive
- Piyush Goyal says govt will look into RBI demand for more powers over state-run lenders
- Public sector banks to focus on credit needs of good borrowers: FM
- SBI’s Rajnish Kumar says banks agree fragmentation in the industry is not good
- IIFL arm looks to raise Rs746 crore from institutional investors