Samsung Galaxy A8+ launched in India for Rs32,900
Samsung Galaxy A8+ will be sold exclusively on Amazon from 20 January
New Delhi: Samsung India on Wednesday launched its first smartphone with dual front camera, Galaxy A8+, for Rs32,900.
The phone will be sold exclusively on Amazon from 20 January.
The device boasts a 6GB RAM, 64GB internal memory and expandable memory of up to 256 GB, apart from a large infinity display. It has a 16MP+8MP front camera and 16 MP rear camera.
With this launch, it seems the Indian arm of the South Korean manufacturer wants to take on OnePlus 5T, which is available at the same price point.
“With Galaxy A8+, we are bringing our customers’ favourite features from our flagship smartphones, such as the infinity display and our first dual front camera with live focus to our Galaxy A series,” said Aditya Babbar, general manager, mobile business, Samsung India.
The phone comes preloaded with Samsung Pay, which allows users to transact virtually.
Editor's Picks »
- Telematics-based insurance takes a big hit due to lack of data protection, IRDA’s fixed pricing laws
- Delhi HC questions AAP dharna at L-G Anil Baijal’s office
- ED wants ‘fugitive’ tag for Vijay Mallya
- Vectus Industries files Rs500-crore IPO papers with Sebi
- Chanda Kochhar goes on leave, ICICI Bank names Sandeep Bakhshi as COO
- RBI wants banks to discipline Indian corporates on working capital
- For stressed power assets resolution, patience is the virtue for banks, govt
- Exide’s valuation zooms as it claws back market share lost to Amara Raja
- Trapped in mid-cap stocks? What investors should do
- TCS share buyback shows absurdities of India’s repurchase rules