Samsung Galaxy A8+ launched in India for Rs32,900
Samsung Galaxy A8+ will be sold exclusively on Amazon from 20 January
New Delhi: Samsung India on Wednesday launched its first smartphone with dual front camera, Galaxy A8+, for Rs32,900.
The phone will be sold exclusively on Amazon from 20 January.
The device boasts a 6GB RAM, 64GB internal memory and expandable memory of up to 256 GB, apart from a large infinity display. It has a 16MP+8MP front camera and 16 MP rear camera.
With this launch, it seems the Indian arm of the South Korean manufacturer wants to take on OnePlus 5T, which is available at the same price point.
“With Galaxy A8+, we are bringing our customers’ favourite features from our flagship smartphones, such as the infinity display and our first dual front camera with live focus to our Galaxy A series,” said Aditya Babbar, general manager, mobile business, Samsung India.
The phone comes preloaded with Samsung Pay, which allows users to transact virtually.
- Apple Watch will send notification if it detects irregular heart rhythm
- How the mouse made its way into our homes
- Top deals on Xiaomi smartphones during Flipkart, Amazon sale
- If AI is creating goods at a lower cost by automating things, we should rejoice: David Wood
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro rivals top phones with good camera, display
Editor's Picks »
- Risks emerge for Ramakrishna Forgings, Bharat Forge, Motherson Sumi as heavy-duty trucks face headwinds
- Surprise! Global equity valuations hold in spite of negative growth concerns
- Coal India shares fail to kindle the fire
- RBI surveys show where the battle is during elections
- Why mills aren’t worried about low cotton production yet