ICC-Champions Trophy 2017 is a go to app for all cricket fans
ICC-Champions Trophy 2017 app provides in-depth news, scores and video coverage for the upcoming 8 –nations tournament in a user-friendly format
Major ICC events such as World Cup, T20 World and Champion’s Trophy have a special place for fans in India. To keep the fans posted of all the latest updates from the upcoming ICC Champion’s Trophy in England, International Cricket Council (ICC) has come up with an app called ICC-Champions Trophy 2017. It is free to download, and is available on both Play Store and App Store and takes up 36MB of space after installation.
The app’s homepage shows the Champion’s Trophy 2017 banner at the top of the page. It includes the name of the trophy, logo and fixtures button. The fixture section provides instant access to match schedules for the all the teams along with the venue and the match timing in IST. You can also apply filters and see the fixtures of individual team too.
More detail on Champion’s Trophy can be accessed by tapping on the CT17 icon placed on the menu tab at the end of the page. Here you can see the countdown metre showing the number of days remaining before the tournament. It is followed by standings, groups, fixtures and results. The app also has a video section where you can see video highlights, player interviews and comments from cricket experts. The video section is already updated with interviews of ICC officials speaking on the upcoming ICC tournaments.
Fans planning on travelling to England for the World Cup can access the official booking page at More->Tickets->Buy Ticket.
The app also has a section called Latest where users can see all the content on the app on the same page. You can see latest news from cricket world, latest videos, score updates and team rankings.
ICC-Champions Trophy 2017 is a visually rich app with high resolution images with every post. Yet we didn’t encounter any lags, app crashes or performance issues while using it. Also, it doesn’t annoy users with advertisements or pop ups.
Editor's Picks »
- ‘The biggest challenge being an SFB is listing out what the challenges are’
- Imran Khan, Nawaz Sharif face-off as Pakistan goes to polls this week
- Khazanah in early talks to invest in Pepe’s India arm
- Rajnath visits Assam days before release of second draft of NRC
- The Karnataka village that hit the headlines for the wrong reasons
- What ABB India’s performance in June quarter says about capex growth
- Bajaj Finance does well in Q1 even as competition hots up
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: The perils of being priced to perfection
- Higher cane price crushes hopes of sugar mills
- Market optimism before 2019 general election: History may not repeat itself