Samsung Galaxy S9 to be unveiled on 25 February
San Francisco: Samsung Electronics Co. said it will unveil its next flagship smartphone line, dubbed the Galaxy S9, during the Mobile World Congress on 25 February in Barcelona.
Bloomberg News reported last month that the device would be launched in late February. The phone will look similar to the existing Galaxy S8 line, but will include an upgraded camera system, people familiar with the matter said last month.
The new models will hit the market just months after Apple Inc.’s iPhone X, the main competitor to the high-end Samsung smartphone. Bloomberg
- Cash crunch: Bank unions threaten agitation, blame RBI, govt for shortage
- News in Numbers: Domestic air passenger traffic rises 28% in March
- IndusInd Bank Q4 net profit jumps 27% to Rs953 crore
- Time not ripe for large scale privatisation of PSBs: SBI chief Rajnish Kumar
- India stares at water crisis, urgent steps needed: experts