Samsung Galaxy S9 to be unveiled on 25 February
Samsung says it will unveil its next flagship smartphone, Galaxy S9, during the Mobile World Congress on 25 February in Barcelona
San Francisco: Samsung Electronics Co. said it will unveil its next flagship smartphone line, dubbed the Galaxy S9, during the Mobile World Congress on 25 February in Barcelona.
Bloomberg News reported last month that the device would be launched in late February. The phone will look similar to the existing Galaxy S8 line, but will include an upgraded camera system, people familiar with the matter said last month.
The new models will hit the market just months after Apple Inc.’s iPhone X, the main competitor to the high-end Samsung smartphone. Bloomberg
- India’s PC market grows 28% in April-June, buoyed by strong notebook demand: IDC
- Realme 2 briefly teased, reveals dual camera, fingerprint sensor
- Jio GigaFiber and Indian gamers: Peanut butter and jelly
- Google says it tracks location even when location history is turned off
- MNCs’ conspiracy: Patanjali on Kimbho’s disappearance from the Play Store
Editor's Picks »
- Rise in extreme weather events in India raises concerns over climate change impact
- US, China set to resume talks to resolve stand-off over trade
- NAA plans to knock on factory gates to enforce GST rate cuts
- Paintbrush meets pixel at India’s first Artificial Intelligence art show
- Water, vector-borne disease outbreak looms over Kerala