Samsung Galaxy S9 to be unveiled on 25 February
Samsung says it will unveil its next flagship smartphone, Galaxy S9, during the Mobile World Congress on 25 February in Barcelona
San Francisco: Samsung Electronics Co. said it will unveil its next flagship smartphone line, dubbed the Galaxy S9, during the Mobile World Congress on 25 February in Barcelona.
Bloomberg News reported last month that the device would be launched in late February. The phone will look similar to the existing Galaxy S8 line, but will include an upgraded camera system, people familiar with the matter said last month.
The new models will hit the market just months after Apple Inc.’s iPhone X, the main competitor to the high-end Samsung smartphone. Bloomberg
Editor's Picks »
- UltraTech’s dismal Q2 results darken outlook on cement sector
- NBFC liquidity crisis set to worsen real estate sector woes
- RBI pause on interest rate hike may last only till December
- Policy rethink and higher volumes to aid container shippers
- DCB Bank delivers a strong Q2 but pressure on margins foreseen