Owning a timeshare vacation membership with Club Mahindra holidays ensures that you get a guaranteed holiday for a week every year from the time of purchase.
The year 2020 was a washout, and half of the year 2021 is gone. Amidst the uncertainties and chaos unleashed by the COVID-19 pandemic on India and around the world, you stopped yourself from making any expensive purchases. You even pushed all thoughts of travelling ever again out of your mind.
Bet we know that times will change, and you will be planning your travel soon, which is why this may be the right time to invest in something that you and your family can enjoy for the rest of your lives. It doesn’t take much to buy it, but it guarantees endless happiness and togetherness every single year. We’re suggesting investing in a Club Mahindra membership – it’s a timeshare vacation membership and probably the best gift you can give yourself and your loved ones after the horrors of the pandemic.
Club Mahindra has had the timeshare holidays model in India for over 25 years now. A timeshare is basically a shared vacation ownership in which you buy a certain number of days in holiday resorts. It helps people buy vacation ownership at different destinations in the country and around the world. It is in fact apt for families who want quick getaways every year in different locations. The experience is just like a premium holiday with the best on-site amenities, meals, and sightseeing tours arranged by the resort
Owning a timeshare vacation membership with Club Mahindra holidays ensures that you get a guaranteed holiday for a week every year from the time of purchase. The Club Mahindra membership fee has been structured in a manner that allows you to enjoy a great holiday with your family. That’s years and years of stupendous holidays with your loved ones, in over 100 resorts in India and around the world. Why waste time thinking about where to go next, when the world is literally your oyster with Club Mahindra’s holiday destinations?
Club Mahindra membership fee: This is what you need to know
Your Club Mahindra membership fee entitles you and your family members to holiday in premium resorts in India and around the world. The Club Mahindra membership is designed as a fully flexible one with a ton of benefits for members every time they vacation. If you’re considering taking a Club Mahindra membership but are unclear about how it all works, we’ve got some helpful pointers to share:
- You can holiday at a new destination in India and around the world after you pay the Club Mahindra membership fee. You are entitled to vacations for a period of 25 years from the date of purchase.
- You can pay your Club Mahindra membership fee in EMIs if you don’t wish to pay the entire sum upfront. The EMIs are spread over 6 to 48 months. The best part is, you can start holidaying even in the period you’re paying the EMIs.
- The Club Mahindra membership is divided into four colour-coded seasons – Purple, Red, White and Blue, each with its own benefits. Every season is designed to cater to different travellers and their budget; the kind of vacation they seek; the season they want to travel in; and apartment/room size options for the time of their travel. Every holidaymaker is entitled to experiences and fun activities at the resort depending on the season of travel and the resort facilities. These run the gamut of experiences, from aquatic sports to treks, and from family games to assorted workshops.
- You get 7 days of holiday time every year with Club Mahindra resorts. You may choose to split your allotted 7 days into two or three shorter holidays. If you want a longer holiday, you can advance next year’s 7 days into your current vacation.
- You can choose your holiday spot from among the pool of Club Mahindra resorts in India and abroad. This helps you customise the destination depending on your mood for the holiday.
- The Club Mahindra membership can include extended family members and friends, too. To avail of a larger group joining you for the holiday, you can simply trade your holiday inventory for a larger room.
Where should you go next?
We suggest discussing your holiday plans with your family. Your children might want to go to Goa, while your spouse and you might debate going to the North East. Or why not spring for an international holiday to the US, or Europe or the other parts of Asia? The good news is, there are lots to choose from. So, unanimously pick a destination, check which Club Mahindra resort you wish to stay at, and make your bookings.
Do check Club Mahindra reviews on the brand website to know how much previous members have enjoyed their holidays at the most scenic, exotic and adventurous holiday spots from around the world.
Disclaimer: This is a company press release. No HT journalist is involved in the creation of this content.
Subscribe to Mint Newsletters
* Enter a valid email
* Thank you for subscribing to our newsletter.
Never miss a story! Stay connected and informed with Mint.
our App Now!!