Paytm’s revenue jumps 89% to Rs. 1,680 crores in Q1 FY2023
- Contribution Profit grows 197% Y-o-Y to ₹726 Cr
- Contribution margin increases to over 43% Y-o-Y from 27%
- Device deployment increases to 3.8 million
- Loan disbursal value rises 779% YoY to ₹5,554 Cr
Digital financial services giant One97 Communications that owns the brand Paytm on Friday reported its Q1FY23 results, with 89% Y-o-Y revenue growth to ₹1,680 crore, while EBITDA (Before ESOP) loss reduced to ₹275 crore, marking an improvement of ₹93 crore Q-o-Q.
Login to enjoy exclusive benefits!
- Unlocked premium articles
- Personalized news
- Market Watchlist
- Insightful Newsletters & more