AirAsia India puts 1.4 lakh seats on sale, flight ticket prices from ₹1,0141 min read . Updated: 12 Feb 2020, 09:31 AM IST
- AirAsia India is offering flight tickets from as low as ₹1,014
- AirAsia India sale: Tickets can be booked till 14 February
Budget carrier AirAsia India announced a 4-day special Valentine's Day sale. The airline is offering flight tickets from as low as ₹1,014 (all-inclusive) under this special Valentine's Day offer. Tickets can be booked till 14 February to avail this offer. The travel period for this sale is till 30 September 2020. The airline has put1,40,000 seats up for grab at ₹1,014, and tickets have to be booked 15-days prior of departure. "Pick your Valentine's date and destination with 140,000+ seats on promotional fares!" the airline said in a tweet.
Ankur Garg, CCO, AirAsia India said, “AirAsia India is focused on providing delightful experience at budget-friendly fares to all its guests. We urge our guests to ‘pick a date’ and celebrate the season of love by gifting a journey to their loved ones to their favorite destination."
Another airline IndiGo is also offering a four-day special Valentine sale on travel across its network within India with all-inclusive fares starting at ₹999. The airline is offering one million seats on discounted fares from February 11 to February 14. The sale is valid for travel from March 1 to September 30, a company statement said.
GoAir is offering flight tickets to Phuket and Bangkok under its Valentine’s Day special offer. Tickets can be booked till 13th Feb 2020 and the travel period is valid till 31st March 2020, the carrier mentioned on its site.
The Tata Sons-AirAsia group joint venture airline currently flies only on domestic routes but awaiting a go-ahead from the government to fly international. Tata Sons owns 51 per cent the budget carrier, while Malaysian carrier AirAsia Berhad holds the rest 49 per cent stake.