Technology giant Apple introduced three new phones- iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max at its flagship event in California. "We design products for people that enhance their lives. New iPhones are a true examples," said Apple CEO Tim Cook. The three new iphones will be having advanced camera and slow-motion selfie feature. The annual event took place at the Steve Jobs Theatre in Cupertino city, California. Apple's annual event witnessed the launch of scores of new devices including the iPhone 11 smartphone, the next-gen Apple Watch, 7th gen iPad, Apple Arcade. Apple is the world's third largest smartphone seller after Samsung and Huawei.
Here is all you need to know about Apple's new iphone 11 series
1) The Apple iPhone 11 will be priced at ₹64,990 (64GB), iPhone 11 Pro at ₹99,900 (64GB) and iPhone 11 Pro Max at ₹1,09,900 (64GB) in India.
2) Apple's new iPhone 11 is an update to the iPhone XR, and is aimed directly at the price-sensitive Indian market. The new iphone 11 Pro and Pro Max are updates to the iPhone XS and XS Max.
3) Apple new iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max will be available in India from 27 September.
4) iPhone 11 will be available in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB models in purple, green, yellow, black, white and red.
5) iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max with triple camera set-up will be available in 64GB, 256GB and 512GB models in midnight green, space gray, silver and gold.
The iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max feature 5.8-inch and 6.5-inch OLED displays, respectively. iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max can shoot the highest quality video in a smartphone and record 4K video with extended dynamic range and cinematic video stabilization.
-With inputs from Agencies