Jio Fiber ₹699 plan: Data and set-top box offers, speed, security deposit1 min read . Updated: 06 Sep 2019, 12:49 PM IST
- Jio Fiber Bronze is the most affordable plan
- The plan offers a data cap of 100 GB plus 50 GB extra
Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Jio on Thursday launched its fibre-based broadband services. JioFiber broadband plan rentals start at ₹699 and go up to ₹8,499. However, compared to rivals Jio’s offerings is cheaper. Speaking at the launch of JioFiber, Akash Ambani, Director, Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd, said, “Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and all of JioFiber has been designed with the sole purpose of giving you a delightful experience. The launch of JioFiber, with its revolutionary services is just the beginning of a new and exciting journey. As always, we will continue working hard to bring more such amazing services to your home and take Jio Fiber to the next level. I want to specially thank our 5 Lac JioFiber Preview users, who have contributed significantly in perfecting our product and service experience. I welcome them to experience the next level of JioFiber"
Here is all you need to know about the Jio Fibre Bronze plan:
1) Jio Fibre ₹699 per month basic plan will offer a minimum speed of 100 megabit per second.
2) The plan offers a data cap of 100 GB plus 50 GB extra.
3) Jio Fiber customers subscribing to ₹699 plan will get three month complimentary access to Jio Cinema and Jio Saavn.
4) You will be required to make a one-time payment of ₹2,500 which comprises ₹1,500 security deposit and ₹1,000 non-refundable installation.
5) Reliance Jio will also provide high definition set-top box, router, free voice calling anywhere in India, television based video calling and conferencing service, along with ₹699 Jio Fibre Bronze plan.
6) The company will also provide zero-latency gaming and device security of up to five devices in all the plans ranging between ₹699 and ₹8,499.